STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE R2-D2 CHOGOKIN X 12 PERFECT MODEL KIT
Based on Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope comes the Star Wars: A New Hope R2-D2 Chogokin x 12 Perfect Model Kit! This highly detailed diecast model kit of the famed astromech droid R2-D2 stands about 6 9/10-inches tall when assembled! This R2-D2 model kit can almost do everything. The hatches can open to reveal manipulator arms. It can transform between bipedal and tripedal modes. It even has 8 LEDs that illuminate to capture R2-D2's trademark expressions. The plastic and diecast model kit includes a cover for use when in bipedal mode, a stand, and a droid control bolt. This is the droid you've been looking for!
- Overall height about 176 mm, weight about 1 kg.
- It appeared in R2 - D2 super alloy.
- Using eight LEDs, the head lighting effect in the play is reproduced to the level of shaking.
- Expansion of the arm is possible in addition to the opening and closing of each part hatch.
- Deformation from 3 legs to 2 legs is possible.
- In the state of two legs furthermore it is possible to wear parts that the performer's legs were in.
- Most of the main body construction is made by die casting.
- Weight feeling exceeding the total weight of 1 kg.
- Total Height: Approximately 176 mm
- Material: ABS, die-cast, PVC
- Cover for two legs
- Droid control bolt
C-3PO sold separately.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Ages 4 and up.
Submit your pre-order now and we'll deliver in September, 2017.